Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas is in Full Swing!

I know I haven't blogged in quite a while, but this was just too good not to get on here and share. We went to our first
Christmas party of the season and it probably will be the best by far! Our neighbors and good friends had a party tonight for a few families. The kids made reindeer shirts, painted, played with gingerbread playdough, and played freeze dance to Christmas music, but the highlight was when Santa walked in! He read Christmas stories to the kids, sang Santa Clause is Coming To Town, and spent time with each individual family. Madison was in awe!!! Hunter was a little unsure, but put on his brave (but I'm not sure I'm happy about it) face! It was a night I think the kids will always remember, and I know the parents wil










0 comments: